1221 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 310, Portland, OR 97204
Our Mission Statement
The Audit Services Division is the auditing branch of the elected City Auditor's Office. The Division's mission is to conduct performance and financial audits of City operations, and to make recommendations to improve efficiency, effectiveness and equity of City bureaus, offices and functions.
- “Ethics and procurement rules exist for a reason, and it is unacceptable for seasoned managers responsible for equi… https://t.co/NrQDLonmRs
- Fraud Hotline Report: Investigation finds evidence of procurement and ethics violations at Portland Water Bureau.… https://t.co/bp7h6DkSZg
- Fraud Hotline Report: We found waste and mismanagement while investigating the working retirement of the former dir… https://t.co/KTqH4Yc1bN
- FRAUD HOTLINE: If you think something is wrong in #Portland City government, make sure we know it too. Our fraud ho… https://t.co/EpqKmKjDw3
- A tip to the Auditor’s Office Fraud Hotline in September 2019 alleged the employment of the former golf director as… https://t.co/4p0gUxPd33