1221 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 310, Portland, OR 97204
Our Mission Statement
The Audit Services Division is the auditing branch of the elected City Auditor's Office. The Division's mission is to conduct performance and financial audits of City operations, and to make recommendations to improve efficiency, effectiveness and equity of City bureaus, offices and functions.
- Audit update: The Office of Equity and Human Rights made progress last year to improve the consistency of City’s re… https://t.co/hO2YVqonUl
- 3-Year Audit Update: Office of Equity and Human Rights improved approach to accommodation requests. https://t.co/755KTVCcdo #pdx
- Fraud Hotline Report: The Police Bureau risked spending more than $400,000 in General Fund money instead of federal… https://t.co/oWyaN3Rtzv
- 2020 Audit Follow-Up: #Transportation Bureau has implemented most audit recommendations for private for hire vehicl… https://t.co/dILkc1WSUg
- Come join us at the last fix it fair of the year at Floyd Light Middle School. We’re here till 2:30pm. #pdx… https://t.co/PriJrGzHAG