1221 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 310, Portland, OR 97204
Our Mission Statement
The Audit Services Division is the auditing branch of the elected City Auditor's Office. The Division's mission is to conduct performance and financial audits of City operations, and to make recommendations to improve efficiency, effectiveness and equity of City bureaus, offices and functions.
- New report: City credit card use slowed during pandemic but exposed underlying risks. Dig deeper into the data behi… https://t.co/p1XGJXGsDQ
- Purchases made with City credit cards after employees transitioned to remote work mostly complied with rules, but a… https://t.co/JBjAyAWans
- Have ideas for an audit? We are developing areas to audit over the next year and want your input. Check out our blo… https://t.co/J0jmXlDejh
- Our 2020 audit found that Prosper Portland’s and Housing Bureau’s investments in Lents had mixed results. Prosper P… https://t.co/C4vSco9Hbb
- We are developing ideas for areas to audit over the next year and want your input. Check out our blog post for more… https://t.co/hT6OVJYwzm