1221 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 310, Portland, OR 97204
Our Mission Statement
The Audit Services Division is the auditing branch of the elected City Auditor's Office. The Division's mission is to conduct performance and financial audits of City operations, and to make recommendations to improve efficiency, effectiveness and equity of City bureaus, offices and functions.
- Cleanups of Homeless Camps: We found that the program improves living conditions for some people living in camps, b… https://t.co/p3SbziN4Ql
- Auditor says better communication and data are needed to manage homeless camp cleanups. The audit recommends improv… https://t.co/K5vXbYHIYH
- Portland Auditor invites employees & the public to review/comment on proposed revised administrative rules for the… https://t.co/zuuB9WvgJV
- 2019 Follow-Up: Transportation Bureau still has not analyzed service data for Transportation network companies.… https://t.co/LWK1OOtjQu
- Portland's Bureau of Environmental Services spends $1 million each year on green street maintenance without reporti… https://t.co/CaibLdREgq