1221 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 310, Portland, OR 97204
Our Mission Statement
The Audit Services Division is the auditing branch of the elected City Auditor's Office. The Division's mission is to conduct performance and financial audits of City operations, and to make recommendations to improve efficiency, effectiveness and equity of City bureaus, offices and functions.
- City on track to meet #PortlandBuilding baseline renovation goals, but will fall short of aspirations in the areas… https://t.co/N4sK6d10Z9
- Portland Building Follow-Up: Greater public transparency needed about project costs, trade-offs, and missed equity… https://t.co/2JHbvI70OL
- Our audit schedule for fiscal year 2019-20 is out! Areas we will audit include fiscal management at Parks and Recr… https://t.co/oNHV58K63I
- What is a performance audit and why are they important? We made this guide to explain the process: https://t.co/nA7YzkY1Ue #pdx #localgov
- Some commitments Council made to the public about the Fixing our Streets Program were not fulfilled. See the new au… https://t.co/MS0RGYzkPu