1221 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 310, Portland, OR 97204
Our Mission Statement
The Audit Services Division is the auditing branch of the elected City Auditor's Office. The Division's mission is to conduct performance and financial audits of City operations, and to make recommendations to improve efficiency, effectiveness and equity of City bureaus, offices and functions.
- Fraud Hotline Report: The Police Bureau risked spending more than $400,000 in General Fund money instead of federal… https://t.co/oWyaN3Rtzv
- 2020 Audit Follow-Up: #Transportation Bureau has implemented most audit recommendations for private for hire vehicl… https://t.co/dILkc1WSUg
- Come join us at the last fix it fair of the year at Floyd Light Middle School. We’re here till 2:30pm. #pdx… https://t.co/PriJrGzHAG
- “Ethics and procurement rules exist for a reason, and it is unacceptable for seasoned managers responsible for equi… https://t.co/NrQDLonmRs
- Fraud Hotline Report: Investigation finds evidence of procurement and ethics violations at Portland Water Bureau.… https://t.co/bp7h6DkSZg