1221 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 310, Portland, OR 97204
Our Mission Statement
The Audit Services Division is the auditing branch of the elected City Auditor's Office. The Division's mission is to conduct performance and financial audits of City operations, and to make recommendations to improve efficiency, effectiveness and equity of City bureaus, offices and functions.
- Fraud Hotline Report: We found waste and mismanagement while investigating the working retirement of the former dir… https://t.co/KTqH4Yc1bN
- FRAUD HOTLINE: If you think something is wrong in #Portland City government, make sure we know it too. Our fraud ho… https://t.co/EpqKmKjDw3
- A tip to the Auditor’s Office Fraud Hotline in September 2019 alleged the employment of the former golf director as… https://t.co/4p0gUxPd33
- Lents Audit: The City wanted to increase livability in residential neighborhoods and gave $17 million to homeowners… https://t.co/twvuI3MiK5
- Fraud Hotline Report: Investigation finds waste and mismanagement at Portland Parks Bureau golf program.… https://t.co/iwMiPBzv8z