1221 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 310, Portland, OR 97204
Our Mission Statement
The Audit Services Division is the auditing branch of the elected City Auditor's Office. The Division's mission is to conduct performance and financial audits of City operations, and to make recommendations to improve efficiency, effectiveness and equity of City bureaus, offices and functions.
- Attention Portland folks! The Auditor's Office is starting an audit of police surveillance and intelligence gatheri… https://t.co/89TaM52UdK
- Portland Residents: The Auditor’s Office is starting an Audit of police surveillance and intelligence gathering pra… https://t.co/orGTz8H9YD
- RT @ALGA_Gov: Congrats to the @KCAuditor and @PortlandAudits for winning distinguished #KnightonAwards in the large audit shop category! #A…
- New report: City credit card use slowed during pandemic but exposed underlying risks. #pdx #localgov #audits… https://t.co/kMZ7jjKmwM
- Opinion: Don’t let City Council use budget to cut accountability, auditor’s independence. https://t.co/Tj84kSDJbI