1221 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 310, Portland, OR 97204
Our Mission Statement
The Audit Services Division is the auditing branch of the elected City Auditor's Office. The Division's mission is to conduct performance and financial audits of City operations, and to make recommendations to improve efficiency, effectiveness and equity of City bureaus, offices and functions.
- We are at the Portland International Muslim Cultural Festival talking about government accountability. Stop by our… https://t.co/ESBELrqPfb
- Still time to apply! Join us in Portland, Oregon! The City Auditor is seeking entry-level Performance Auditor to jo… https://t.co/WLtaUx0v48
- Risk Management Follow-Up: At year one all action on recommendations was stalled and the Risk Manager had retired.… https://t.co/KmvzC98vcQ
- 2019 Follow-Up: In the two years since our audit, Risk Management has made little progress toward strengthening the… https://t.co/rP0bRa781t
- Are you curious and like to ask questions? Analyze data? Want to improve #government? We are hiring entry-level per… https://t.co/3ds7vI9Add