1221 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 310, Portland, OR 97204
Our Mission Statement
The Audit Services Division is the auditing branch of the elected City Auditor's Office. The Division's mission is to conduct performance and financial audits of City operations, and to make recommendations to improve efficiency, effectiveness and equity of City bureaus, offices and functions.
- 1-Year Audit Update: City improved accountability and transparency of recreational cannabis tax. https://t.co/zAj9ZyI4jc #pdx #localgov
- 2-Year Audit Update: Private Stormwater Management - City reliance on property owners requires review of risks and… https://t.co/PngM11ulpf
- 2019 Diversity and Hiring Results for the Auditor's Office: Read our Affirmative Action Report describing employme… https://t.co/zbiyneRlzP
- We’ve launched an audit of the Portland Clean Energy Fund and are seeking community input. What should the audit fo… https://t.co/KOYf9uhjc8
- 2-Year Audit Update: Streets Improvement Projects - Bureau of Transportation has made significant progress on impro… https://t.co/HhxgJinYaB