1221 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 310, Portland, OR 97204
Our Mission Statement
The Audit Services Division is the auditing branch of the elected City Auditor's Office. The Division's mission is to conduct performance and financial audits of City operations, and to make recommendations to improve efficiency, effectiveness and equity of City bureaus, offices and functions.
- 2019 Follow-Up: No improvement on City Recreation scholarship policies, funding, and communication. https://t.co/BUekmPFM8M #pdx
- RT @CityAuditorPDX: We are recruiting a skilled manager to lead the police accountability division in the Portland, Oregon, City Auditor's…
- City action on Americans with Disabilities Act coordination among bureaus is lagging - Follow-up from our 2016 audi… https://t.co/wraKpYVhdR
- Cleanups of Homeless Camps: We found that the program improves living conditions for some people living in camps, b… https://t.co/p3SbziN4Ql
- Auditor says better communication and data are needed to manage homeless camp cleanups. The audit recommends improv… https://t.co/K5vXbYHIYH