1221 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 310, Portland, OR 97204
Our Mission Statement
The Audit Services Division is the auditing branch of the elected City Auditor's Office. The Division's mission is to conduct performance and financial audits of City operations, and to make recommendations to improve efficiency, effectiveness and equity of City bureaus, offices and functions.
- We did some ride alongs today as part of our audit of Portland Fire and Rescue @PDXFire. #pdx #portland https://t.co/dgm8e4dUhF
- 2019 Follow-up: Bureau of Environmental Services implemented recommendations related to green streets and should b… https://t.co/mSEQKXVnUt
- The City is not always clear when communicating commitments to voters in ballot titles and explanatory statements.… https://t.co/qDWEqAN93R
- 2019 Follow-Up: Bureau of Environmental Services improved green street monitoring and is making progress on restora… https://t.co/S852XgkUtp
- Audit found: The fiscal impact statement form has detailed instructions and prompts for what information to include… https://t.co/1IVmaN3UEG