1221 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 310, Portland, OR 97204
Our Mission Statement
The Audit Services Division is the auditing branch of the elected City Auditor's Office. The Division's mission is to conduct performance and financial audits of City operations, and to make recommendations to improve efficiency, effectiveness and equity of City bureaus, offices and functions.
- Portland Parks and Recreation’s golf program is at a crossroads. Intended to be self-supporting, the program requir… https://t.co/MDWi7bZ2OB
- Changes needed to ensure long-term sustainability of Portland Parks and Recreation’s golf program. #pdx https://t.co/WGi4NbTyJX
- Audit Follow-Up: Police Bureau ended the most active list of gang members and associates. https://t.co/GRofg6Ntl3 #pdx
- Audit Follow-Up: Police Bureau still needs to evaluate the effectiveness of traffic stops. https://t.co/ZulR5jyMck #pdx
- Greater transparency and accountability needed to manage City’s recreational cannabis tax. https://t.co/1Xe486mGco #pdx