1221 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 310, Portland, OR 97204
Our Mission Statement
The Audit Services Division is the auditing branch of the elected City Auditor's Office. The Division's mission is to conduct performance and financial audits of City operations, and to make recommendations to improve efficiency, effectiveness and equity of City bureaus, offices and functions.
- Our follow-up on Restoration Projects and Green Streets audit found Bureau of Environmental Services continued prog… https://t.co/eUbU2hBSjy
- Our 2019 report found the Portland Building renovation costs reviewed by auditors were consistent with the construc… https://t.co/wljHmXqqzE
- Want to see if our audit recommendations are implemented? See the new dashboard that tracks the status of recommend… https://t.co/XwMWswslTy
- The audit projects we are working on include Prosper Portland's small business relief funds, City fees/fines and co… https://t.co/9okxH8Enuy
- City Auditor holds bureaus accountable: We produced a new online dashboard to track the status of our audit recomme… https://t.co/OVukYz9Ipw