1221 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 310, Portland, OR 97204
Our Mission Statement
The Audit Services Division is the auditing branch of the elected City Auditor's Office. The Division's mission is to conduct performance and financial audits of City operations, and to make recommendations to improve efficiency, effectiveness and equity of City bureaus, offices and functions.
- Performance auditors are curious, analytical public servants who are driven to improve City #government for those w… https://t.co/Tb7kb4cWOx
- Are you curious and like to ask questions? Analyze data? Want to improve #government? We are hiring entry-level per… https://t.co/x31LtQzD5d
- Voters approved a $258.4 million affordable #housing bond in 2016 to address Portland’s growing housing crisis. Aud… https://t.co/copByHArya
- "Portland’s #housing bond off to strong start but risks not serving veterans, seniors as promised, audit finds." vi… https://t.co/FUVwJcIQrv
- Are you curious and like to ask questions? Analyze data? Improve #government? We are hiring entry-level performance… https://t.co/O0tu5f7Hnb