1221 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 310, Portland, OR 97204
Our Mission Statement
The Audit Services Division is the auditing branch of the elected City Auditor's Office. The Division's mission is to conduct performance and financial audits of City operations, and to make recommendations to improve efficiency, effectiveness and equity of City bureaus, offices and functions.
- New report by @PortlandIPR: Portland Police Bureau does not provide officers with enough guidance on when to engage… https://t.co/i4o1ccdfkb
- The Auditor’s Office is Portlanders’ independent agency responsible for providing oversight of City government. Thi… https://t.co/iVstyXrok0
- The audit projects we are working on include Prosper Portland's small business relief funds, City fees/fines and co… https://t.co/Q6375UMJFN
- Want to see if our audit recommendations are implemented by management? See our new dashboard that tracks the statu… https://t.co/b5rIUxYcg4
- City of Portland Auditor's Office is hiring a Deputy Ombudsman. This position investigates the public’s complaints… https://t.co/dIWSie3Oyi