1221 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 310, Portland, OR 97204
We’d appreciate your input to decide on specific audit topics related to City of Portland Programs to Promote Equity through Contracting.
The Portland City Auditor is starting an audit of the City’s programs to promote equity through City contracts. We’ll review performance and management to recommend improvements.
The City’s programs to promote equity through contracting include:
• The Prime Contractor Development Program
• Tracking construction labor hours for apprentices and minority and women workers
• Subcontractor Equity Plans
• Community Equity and Inclusion Plans
• Community Benefit Agreements
• Workforce Development funded by 1% of public improvement contracting
We’re just starting the audit and are gathering information to narrow down our topic.
The deadline for survey submissions is Monday, October 14, 2019.
Questions? Contact Performance Auditor Elizabeth Pape: 503.823.4869