Along with the completed permit application, the following items are needed:
- Land Feasibility Study Number (for major repair)
- Scaled legible site plan showing all existing structures, existing and proposed repair septic system, and private well (if applicable)
- Detailed floor plan (Not required for minor repair - 4 bedrooms or less)
Bring your application, related materials and fee including the DEQ surcharge to the Development Services Center for processing.
Plan review for a repair permit takes approximately 21 working days if the application is complete.
The Bureau of Development Services review groups that will review the repair permit application are:
- Planning and Zoning
- Septic Review
- Plumbing Review
- The approved permit will be mailed to the applicant. The permit must be posted on the job site.
- If the application is incomplete, you will be notified by Environmental Soils staff are asked to submit the necessary corrections
- After the corrections are received, your application will be reviewed again