Skip to Main Content View Text-Only

The City of Portland, Oregon

Development Services

From Concept to Construction

Phone: 503-823-7300


1900 SW 4th Ave, Portland, OR 97201

More Contact Info

Open Housing and Dangerous Building and Open Sewer Break Cases

The Bureau of Development Services’ Enforcement Program runs monthly report lists of open Housing, Dangerous Building and Sewer Break case types. For more information about these case types, please call 503-823-2633. These lists are uploaded at the beginning of each month for interested parties to utilize.

The specific cited violations and property ownership are not provided as part of the lists. If you wish to determine current ownership of a particular property, Multnomah County Assessor’s Office has ownership records or visit which lists property ownership information under the Assessor’s Details.

If you wish to view a current list of specific cited violations at a property, you can utilize the public computers in our Permit Center or submit a public records request. Records requests are charged per property address and research time.