What is or is not allowed to be permitted through FPP
- Maintenance and Repair;
- Major Tenant Improvements and Remodels; Alteration or renovation of existing tenant spaces;
- Creation of new tenant spaces within existing building shell;
- Changes in the use of existing space, within an occupancy classification;
- Occupancy changes which do not create a greater overall relative hazard category determination;
- Addition or alteration of mechanical, plumbing and electrical services.
- Changes of occupancy which create a greater overall relative hazard category determination;
- Construction of new buildings;
- Additions that extend or increase square footage of a building or structure
- Electrical services
- Feeders greater than 400 amps
- Anything over 1,000 volts
- Sign Permits
- Photovoltaic systems
- Minor Labels or other alternative permitting and inspection programs within FPP Buildings.
- Any structural work or activity deemed by the FPP staff to be better suited to the standard review process, or beyond the scope of program.