- An application to repair an existing on-site sewage disposal system (alteration permit) requires a sanitation installation permit
- You must both be the owner and occupant of the house in order to do the work yourself. This work may not be done on a dwelling that is now or will be for sale, lease, rent or exchange in the near future.
- For other residential or commercial properties, a licensed State of Oregon, Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) installer has to do the installation
- If you have any questions, please call the Environmental Soils section at (503) 823-6892
- There is also a Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) surcharge to be paid along with the fee
1900 SW 4th Ave, Portland, OR 97201