This review procedure is required for demolition reviews.
- Pre-Application Conference - Required prior to submittal of the land use review
- Completeness - Staff notifies applicant of any missing information or materials within 21 days of submittal
- Posting - The applicant must post the site at least 30 days before the hearing
- Public Notice - Upon receipt of a complete application, public notice is mailed to all property owners within 400 feet and to the recognized organizations within 1,000 feet of the site. The notice is mailed at least 20 days prior to the hearing.
- Public Meeting - Held before the Historic Landmarks Commission
- Hearing - Occurs before City Council within 71 days after the application is determined to be complete
- Decision - Made by City Council following the public hearing
- Appeal - To the State Land Use Board of Appeals (LUBA)