The best time to begin working with a Process Manager is during the Program Phase of your project when you are beginning to consider the design, programming and budget for your project. A key element to the success of a project is the earliest identification of issues and possible conflicts between the proposed design and code requirements. In order to discover issues or conflicts early your Liaison can help you with:
- Information on building permit submittal requirements and an intake checklist so your submittals are complete and the plan review process is as efficient as possible.
- Early assistance meetings with plan review groups, enabling you to incorporate code related requirements into your design in the early stages of design development. These early meetings are essential to establishing communication channels and identifying issues and obstacles.
- Conflict resolution meetings when needed providing clarity and definition and encouraging positive problem-solving.
- Early building permit fee and System Development Charge estimates to help you with financial planning.
- Early guidance on timelines and schedules to meet your proposed design and construction goals and ensure a successful completion date and helping you determine if a phased project strategy with multiple partial permits might be the best approach.