Skip to Main Content View Text-Only

To improve security, on Feb. 11th the city will begin disabling TLS 1.0 on our websites. This change should not impact you unless you are using an old browser. More information


Development Services

From Concept to Construction

Phone: 503-823-7300


1900 SW 4th Ave, Portland, OR 97201

More Contact Info

Multnomah County Health/State Dept. Of Agriculture

Most drinking and dining establishments must be licensed by the Multnomah County Health Department. View their information online or call them at (503) 988-3400. Food establishments that make more than half of their sales from the manufacture or sale of food products for off-site consumption will generally require approval from the Oregon Department of Agriculture Food Safety Division. View more information online or call them at (503) 986-4720.

BDS won't issue a permit for your food establishment until you turn in a copy of the stamped Multnomah County approved plan, or documentation from the Department of Agriculture showing that they have approved the project.