Skip to Main Content View Text-Only

The City of Portland, Oregon

Development Services

From Concept to Construction

Phone: 503-823-7300


1900 SW 4th Ave, Portland, OR 97201

More Contact Info

Enforcement Program

The Enforcement Program maintains records for Housing, Nuisance, Zoning, Dangerous Buildings, Work without Permit, and Home Occupation Permits. 

Complainant Confidentiality: Please note that per ORS 192.502(4), confidential submissions (complainant information) are exempt from disclosure under the Oregon Public Records Law. Complainant information shall be removed from all public records requests. 

You can request public records for enforcement by:

Portland Public Records Request Center (GovQA)

Call Enforcement Program at 503-823-7306;  

Bureau of Development Services
c/o Enforcement Program
1900 SW Fourth Ave., Suite 5000
Portland, OR 97201

Please see the Records Request Fees and Process Timeline webpage for additional information about fees and process timelines.

Active Case:
If you are interested in information concerning an active case, please contact the enforcement program at (503) 823-7324 or email

To learn more about the Enforcement program visit the Enforcement webpage.