All structures to be demolished shall be taken down in a safe manner. The streets or sidewalks shall not be littered with rubbish and shall be wet down, if necessary. During any demolition work, all receptacles, drop boxes, shafts, or piping used in such demolition work shall be covered in an appropriate manner.
- After removal of any structure all foundations that are not to be used for new construction shall be removed and all excavations filled in compliance with Chapter 24.70 of this Title, to a level of the adjoining grade.
- Plans shall be submitted for any new construction proposed, utilizing the remaining foundations. Any remaining foundations approved for further use shall be barricaded by a fence no less than 8 feet high maintained until the new construction has progressed sufficiently to remove any hazards to the public. Such period of time is not to exceed 30 days.
- For regulations on the use of public streets and protection of pedestrians during demolition see Chapter 24.40 of this Title.
Additional information regarding demolition can be found on the Demolition page.
Demolition/Deconstruction Fees are for plan review/processing and inspections. Fees for required Sewer Cap, Erosion Control, and Site Review fee will be added separately.
- With Basement - Commercial $571
- With Basement - Residential $551
- Without Basement - Commercial $545
- Without Basement - Residential $525