Skip to Main Content View Text-Only

The City of Portland, Oregon

Development Services

From Concept to Construction

Phone: 503-823-7300


1900 SW 4th Ave, Portland, OR 97201

More Contact Info

How do I request a change in the Demolition Delay Ordinance?

The best option for requesting a change to the Demolition Delay Ordinance is to submit an email to BDS and select “Code Change Recommendations” in the “subjects” line.  Those recommendations will be forwarded to the Director of BDS and the Commissioner in Charge of the Bureau.  If the Director and Commissioner agree that a change is warranted, they will present the proposed change to the City Council for consideration.