October 22, 2015
Contact: Ross Caron, Bureau of Development Services 503.823.4268
The City of Portland, Bureau of Development Services asks its customers and construction industry stakeholders to help shape how up to 250,000 people per day view Portland.
The Bureau Development Services (BDS) is calling attention to the Bureau of Technology Services (BTS) PortlandMaps Beta project. BDS realizes our customer’s / stakeholders dependence on records and information presented at the website PortlandMaps.com and urges them to provide feedback on the exciting changes/improvements BTS is making to the Portland Maps webpage.
Important information within PortlandMaps.com utilized daily by construction industry stakeholders:
- Access BDS permit and enforcement records for a property
- Other City Bureau information on utilities, garbage haulers, zoning, crime statistics and transportation
- Access to Multnomah County records including property legal description, ownership, and tax assessment information
- Information on area schools, parks, noise contour, elevations, earthquake / flood hazard, and MORE!
Important changes that BTS would like you to try in the Beta version and comment on:
- New mobile device viewing options
- “Sharing” information through text, email, or on social media
- Changes in how information is organized and presented
What additional information would you like to see presented there? How does the print option, search option, and explanation of information being presented work for you?
For more details on the Beta project go to www.portlandmaps.com/beta/ and click the About tab. Please email your comments, questions, and feedback on the Beta project to email@example.com.
Try out the PortlandMaps Beta then attend the BDS sponsored Lunch and Learn on this project November 20, 2015, from noon to 1 pm at 1900 SW 4th Ave, 2nd floor.
For questions about the PortlandMaps Beta project contact firstname.lastname@example.org, for questions about BDS Lunch and Learn events contact Colleen Poole email@example.com.
Please subscribe to receive other Bureau of Development Services notification.