- Deck Design Guide, Brochure 3A – updates to reflect current code requirements.
- Bedding and Backfill of Water and Sewer Lines – informational guide about the backfill requirements for underground piping for plumbing.
The following Submittal Requirements were updated to reflect current BDS practices
- Adding a Residential Dwelling Unit
- Residential Additions
- Residential Dormers & 2nd floor Additions
- Residential Conversion to Habitable Space
- Residential Garages & Sheds
- Commercial Major Interior Alterations
- Submittal Guidelines, Commercial Minor Interior Alterations
Temporary Trade Permits - This is a new program guide that adds information on temporary electrical and plumbing permits to existing information on temporary electrical permits. It includes the circumstances under which a temporary permit can be obtained and how and when to obtain the actual permit for all three trades. The program guide does not substantially revise current allowances or practices.
Field Issuance Remodel Program - This program guide has been revised to incorporate updates relating to the recently adopted amendments regarding Demolitions and Major Additions and Alterations (MRAA). It clarifies that projects that meet the definition of an MRAA are allowed in the FIR program, subject to all other existing limitations on the FIR program. In addition, information on record keeping of permits and permit revisions was added. Finally, some clarifications on existing practices relating to fees were added.
Temporary Electrical Permits- This program guide was rescinded. The content was updated and incorporated into the new Temporary Trade Permits Program Guide described above.