Join the Bureau of Development Services Staff for a FREE Presentation and Discussion on Historic District and Historic Landmark Regulations.
Friday, July 15, 2016 from Noon - 1:00 pm
Bureau of Development Services - 1900 Building
1900 SW 4th Avenue, Portland OR, 97201 - 2nd Floor Room 2500A
Properties in historic districts, as well as individually listed historic landmarks, have special zoning regulations which are intended to protect historic resources in the city and preserve the city’s heritage.
The purpose of this Lunch & Learn is to help educate home owners, realtors and the community on zoning code provisions that affect historic resources.
Historic District and Landmark Regulations will cover:
- What is a historic district? What is a historic landmark?
- What is the difference between a contributing resource and a non-contributing resource?
- How do I know if my property is a historic resource?
- When is historic resource review required?
- What is exempt from historic resource review?
BDS staff will be available to answer zoning and building code questions.
If you have questions contact: Colleen Poole at 503-823-7889.
Para solicitar traducción, por favor llame a 503-823-7300 antes de el 15 de julio.
Presented by Hillary Adam, Bureau of Development Services Senior Planner and Brandon Spencer-Hartle, Bureau of Planning and Sustainability Historic Resources Program Manager.