- Alphabetical List of All Applications & Handouts - Added descriptions to each link.
- Submittal Guidelines for Commercial Building Permits - Updated threshold values for qualifying commercial interior alteration projects as minor or major and added box for Inclusionary Housing.
- Design Review Application Process – Updated threshold values for qualifying proposals as Type II or Type III.
- Applicant Paid Overtime Form – Updated costs for each type of service.
- Trade Permit Extension Form – The City’s permitting software automatically expires trade permits 180 days after issuance; use this form to request an extension prior to the expiration of the permit.
- Trade Permit Reactivation Form - The City’s permitting software automatically voids trade permits 180 days after expiration; use this form to request a reactivation prior to the permit becoming void.
- A Guide to the City of Portland Design Review Process – This guide is intended to facilitate successful completion Portland’s Type III Design Review process.
Service Updates, Upcoming Changes, and Public Notifications:
- The Bureau of Development Services Announces Search for Member of the Public to Serve on the Historic Landmarks Commission
- Beginning March 31, 2017 Violations of City Short Term Rental Requirements will be Issued Citations
- Updated with Potential Service Impacts: Inclusionary Housing Changes to Zoning Code and Housing Code Effective February 1, 2017
- New Online Map Search of Enforcement Cases