Join the Bureau of Development Services Staff for a FREE Presentation and Discussion on
Portland's Zoning Code — The Basics
June 2, 2017 from Noon - 1:00 pm
(Registration is not required)
Bureau of Development Services at CH2M Center - Lincoln Conference Room (1st Floor)
2020 SW 4th Ave • Portland, OR, 97201
Are you purchasing a property in the City of Portland? Need to know what uses are allowed and what standards apply when developing a site? Want to learn where the zoning code is located and how to navigate it?
Join our Lunch and Learn presentation to learn how to use the Zoning Code (Title 33) to answer some basic zoning questions.
Topics discussed will include:
- Summary of how Title 33 is organized
- What are the Base Zones
- How are the additional use and development regulations applied
- What are Overlay Zones
- Where are the Plan Districts
- Land Division and Planned Developments
- Administration and Procedures
- What are Land Use Reviews and when are they required
- General Terms and Acronyms
- Help - Zoning Hotline and Development Services Counter
Presented by BDS Land Use Services Division
If you have questions about the event, contact: Colleen Poole at 503-823-7889
Para solicitar traducción, por favor llame a 503-823-7300 antes de el 3 de mayo.
Please subscribe to receive other Bureau of Development Services notification.