- City Council to hold public hearings on long range plan for the Central City
Public invited to testify on the Central City 2035 Plan on September 7th and 14th.
- CC2035 testimony now visible via online “Testimony Reader”
New online tool allows community members to see testimony on searchable platform.
- The Top 10 things to know about the CC2035 Plan
New long-range plan for Portland’s urban core has something for everyone — even the birds and the trees.
- DOZA: From Assessment to Amendments
City kicks off projects to implement recommendations for improving the design overlay zone.
- RIP is alive and well; public launch coming soon
Residential Infill Project to release discussion draft of preliminary code and map amendments in September.
- Deconstruction requirement 6-month status report reveals environmental and economic benefits
On October 31, 2016, Portland became the first city to require deconstruction for its oldest and most historic houses and duplexes. The provision applies to any house or duplex built in 1916 or earlier. On May 17, 2017, City Council accepted a 6-month status report presented by the City’s Deconstruction Advisory Group (DAG).