Join the Bureau of Development Services Staff for a FREE Presentation and Discussion on
Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs) & The Zoning Code
Friday, November 17, 2017 from Noon - 1:00 pm
(Registration is not required)
Bureau of Development Services at CH2M Center - Lincoln Conference Room (1st Floor)
2020 SW 4th Ave • Portland, OR, 97201
Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs) are a popular housing option that allows property owners to create a small additional housing unit on their properties. The zoning code regulates the size, location and development standards for both detached and internal ADUs. Please join our Lunch and Learn presentation to learn how different zoning regulations affect the development of ADUs.
Topics discussed will include:
- What is an ADU?
- Where does the city allow ADUs?
- What development standards apply to ADUs?
- How do different zones affect my ability to construct an ADU?
- Can my ADU be a short-term or long-term rental?
- What resources does the City provide to help answer specific questions?
Presented by the Bureau of Development Services.
If you have questions about the event, contact: Colleen Poole at 503-823-7889.
Please subscribe to receive other Bureau of Development Services notification.