Regulations for Convenience Stores (stores that are under 4,000 square feet, carry a package liquor license and operate more than 15 hours a day) including the development of an Implementation Program.
- Convenience Store Information – Zoning Requirements
A convenience store proposing to locate in a new or existing building is subject to the regulations.
- Convenience Store Application – Zoning Requirements
Application for a zoning verification map
- Convenience Store Implementation Program
A fillable template for a convenience store implementation program.
- Crime Prevention Strategies for Businesses
- Crime Prevention through Environmental Design (CPTED) for Convenience Stores
- Robbery Prevention for Businesses
- and more