Join the Portland Bureau of Transportation Staff for a FREE Presentation and Discussion on
PBOT Traffic Manual — What's New?
Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2018 from Noon - 1 p.m.
(Registration is not required)
Bureau of Development Services at CH2M Center - Lincoln Conference Room (1st Floor)
2020 SW 4th Ave • Portland, OR, 97201
Are you planning on closing any portion of the public street or sidewalk to construct, store or work in the City of Portland? Need to know how to properly close and set up traffic control? Want to learn to how this will impact the Temporary Street Use Permit process?
Join our "Lunch & Learn" presentation to learn how to use the new PBOT Traffic Manual.
We will talk about:
- City of Portland's accommodations for pedestrian & bicycles in work zones administrative rule
- Highlights of the new PBOT Traffic Manual
- How to use the Traffic Manual
- How the implementation of the Traffic Manual will change the Temporary Street Use Permit process
- Presented by PBOT - Utilities Construction & Inspections
If you have questions about the event, contact: Chon Wong at 503-823-7050.