Welcome to PDX ePlans!
The Bureau of Development Services’ (BDS) PDX ePlans is an electronic plan review and document management system.
PDX ePlans provides a convenient central hub for development project groups (including applicants and City reviewers) to communicate and complete the entire plan review process online, from the initial application stage to final approved plan sets.
PDX ePlans will save customers substantial time, money and resources:
- Reducing travel time to the BDS Development Services Center (DSC)
- Allowing plan uploads from anywhere, anytime
- Improving turnaround times and accuracy with collaborative reviewing
- Reducing paper, printing, fuel, storage, and disposal costs
Please see below for links to information about the PDX ePlans software ProjectDox, and resources that will help you navigate your usage of it:
- Quick Start Reference Guide
- PDX ePlans Links/Resources (Accessible to City employees only)
Having trouble with ProjectDox or looking for additional information? Please contact the PDX ePlans team at PDXePlans@portlandoregon.gov.