The FPP inspection card lists all the inspections you will likely need during your construction project, and what work needs to be done first. In addition, it provides contact information for all your inspectors.
- Once a permit has been issued, inspections are scheduled directly with the assigned FPP Inspector, NOT THROUGH THE IVR SYSTEM. This applies to all FPP permits including trade permits.
- Inspectors can accommodate most inspection scheduling, if they are not available, a backup Inspector will be assigned automatically. (We’ve got you covered!)
- Secured Access for inspections – If a project has secured access a representative or General Contractor must be present for inspection to make sure that the inspector has access.
- Cancellation Policy - Clients will be subject to a minimum .25-hr charge if inspection appointments are canceled within 24 hours. If the Inspector is in route when an appointment is canceled the client will be charged .50-hr for drive time.
- Inspection results are available on Portland Maps