- Minimum three (3) sets of plans are required
- (2) sets of Structural Calculations Stamped by the Engineer of Record licensed w/State of Oregon, (if applicable)
- (1) Project Manual (if applicable)
- Plan size minimum 11” x 17”
- All plans must be drawn to scale (min. 1 inch = 10 ft)
- Drawings cannot contain color
- Dimensions and notes must be printed to match 12 point font minimum
- Site Plan – When there is outside work a site plan is required.
- Floor Plans – A floor plan, provided for each area and level of the building in which work is being done
- Code Summary (Occupancy type, floor area, tenant area, tenant occupant load, etc.)
- Elevation View (All sides)
- Cross Section Drawings
- Architectural and/or structural “Approval” stamps: Plans are not deemed complete without the approval stamps.
- Plan must clearly show all work you intend to do on the building as well as the existing conditions. In some cases, we will need the plans to reflect where the building sits on your property in relationship to property lines and other buildings on the site.
1900 SW 4th Ave, Portland, OR 97201