(When submitting Revisions & Deferred Submittals you must fill out an FPP Intake Form and specify what corresponding facilities permit number that is associated with your Revision or Deferred submittal.)
- A copy of this application
- Three (3) sets of plans
- Two (2) set of calculations
- Two (2) sets of product information
- Drawings and calculations must be stamped and signed by an Engineer registered in Oregon and approved by the Architect/Engineer of record for the building.
- A copy of the revision application
- Three (3) sets of plans that clearly reflect the proposed change(s). Drawings and calculations must be stamped and signed by the Architect and/or the Engineer of Record, if applicable.
- Two (2) sets of calculations, if applicable
- Inspector’s correction notice, if revision is due to an inspection correction