These reviews provide an incentive for the creation and development of needed open space in the Central City Plan District. The regulations are addressed in the plan district in subsection 33.510.205.E.
Central City Plan District Open Space Height Transfer Reviews are processed through a Type III procedure. A Pre-application conference is required for all Type III reviews.
Questions? For further assistance with the land use and zoning regulations that apply to your site, please call us at (503) 823-7526, or visit Planning and Zoning Staff in the Development Services Center.
Application for Land Use Reviews - Complete this application form to apply.
- Application Packet Checklist for Land Use Reviews - Use this list to identify submittal requirements.
- Early Assistance Application - A pre-application conference is required for all Type III Land Use Reviews.
- Waiver within 120 days - Sign this form within 21 days of application date to allow submittal of new information if a Type III decision is appealed.
Approval Criteria for Central City Parking Review - Address approval criteria with your Central City Parking Review application.
- Summary of Procedure Types - Summarizes all procedure types.
- Type III Procedure - Outline of timeline for Type III Procedures.
- 33.510, Central City Plan District
Fee Schedule for Land Use Reviews - A list of all land use fees.