The Marquam Hill Parking Review allows for parking within the institutionally developed portions of Marquam Hill in a manner consistent with the goals and objectives of the Marquam Hill Plan. The regulations are addressed in the Marquam Hill Plan District in Section 33.555.280, as well as in Chapter 33.849, Marquam Hill Parking Review. A Pre-application conference is required for all Type III reviews.
Marquam Hill Parking Review Procedure
The Marquam Hill Parking Review is processed either through a Type Ix or Type III procedure.
Questions? For further assistance with the land use and zoning regulations that apply to your site, please call us at (503) 823-7526, or visit Planning and Zoning Staff in the Development Services Center.
Application for Land Use Reviews - Complete this application form to apply.
- Application Packet Checklist for Land Use Reviews - Use this list to identify submittal requirements.
- Early Assistance Application - A pre-application conference is required for all Type III Land Use Reviews. Optional Pre-application conferences are also available to discuss other projects.
- Waiver within 120 days - Sign this form within 21 days of application date to allow submittal of new information if a Type III decision is appealed.
Summary of Procedure Types - Summarizes all procedure types.
- Type Ix Procedure Timeline - Outline of timeline for Type Ix Procedure.
- Type II Procedure Timeline - Outline of timeline for Type II Procedures.
- Type III Procedure - Outline of timeline for Type III Procedures.
- 33.555, Marquam Hill Plan District
- 33.849, Marquam Hill Parking Review
Fee Schedule for Land Use Reviews - A list of all land use fees.