North Cully Development Review is required for development within the North Cully Plan District for sites over 5 acres and with a 1991 value of more than $100,000. Modifications to existing single dwelling and trailer park facilities are exempt from review.
North Cully Development Review Procedure
The North Cully Development Review is processed through a Type III procedure. (A Pre-application conference is required for all Type III reviews.)
Questions? For further assistance with the land use and zoning regulations that apply to your site, please call us at (503) 823-7526, or visit Planning and Zoning Staff in the Development Services Center.
Application for Land Use Reviews - Complete this application form to apply.
- Application Packet Checklist for Land Use Reviews - Use this list to identify submittal requirements.
- Early Assistance Application - A pre-application conference is required for all Type III Land Use Reviews.
- Waiver within 120 days - Sign this form within 21 days of application date to allow submittal of new information if a Type III decision is appealed.
Summary of Procedure Types - Summarizes all procedure types.
- Type III Procedure - Outline of timeline for Type III Procedures.
- 33.560, North Cully Plan District
- Fee Schedule for Land Use Reviews - A list of all land use fees.