While FPP tries to keep projects moving forward in a timely manner, there are certain responsibilities for FPP Participants to be aware of:
- Remit payment for FPP program services within 30 days of the invoice billing date.
- Notify FPP of any changes to building ownership and/or management company changes in a timely manner.
- FPP registrations are not transferable from one owner/management company to another.
- Contact information must be kept up-to-date.
- Communicate with your FPP Team PRIOR to submittal of a project. We can't guarantee that FPP can permit EVERY project - let's walk the project ahead of time.
- Meet minimum submittal requirements. All projects, regardless of scope must meet the City's establishment minimum submittal requirements.
- Verify work is performed according to approved drawings.
- Provide access to sites for FPP Inspectors.
- Ensure permits receive final inspection approval. Work directly with your FPP inspection team to make this a smooth, seamless process.