Along with the completed permit application, the following items are needed:
- Land Use Compatibility Statement from Multnomah County
- Scaled legible site plan showing all existing structures, existing and proposed repair septic system and private well (if applicable)
- Detailed floor plan
Bring your application, related materials and fee including the DEQ surcharge to the Development Services Center for processing.
Plan review for an alteration permit usually takes 20 working days if the application is complete.
The Bureau of Development Services review groups that will review the alteration permit application are:
- Planning and Zoning
- Septic Review
- Plumbing Review
- The approved permit will be mailed to the applicant. The permit must be posted on the job site.
- If the application is incomplete, you will be notified by Environmental Soils staff and asked to submit the necessary corrections
- After the corrections are received, your application will be reviewed again