Humboldt Sewer Repair
Updated June 16, 2017
Concrete street restoration on North Maryland Avenue between Ainsworth and Jarrett streets will continue in phases until complete.
- Preparation for concrete street restoration is currently scheduled to occur Mondays and Tuesdays over the next few weeks. This work may be postponed due to weather or subcontractor availability and rescheduled on short notice.
- During each phase, crews will remove temporary asphalt patches and restore the trenches with concrete. Once the concrete is poured, it will take up to seven days to harden to the required strength for car and truck traffic.
- Due to the scope of concrete restoration there will be no street or driveway access from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. during preparation for concrete restoration and during concrete pouring. In addition, there will be limited local access only while the concrete hardens.
Crews will continue spot repairs, cleanout installation, and lateral sewer pipe construction in multiple locations.
- These smaller phases are being completed to prepare for Cured in Place Pipe Lining (CIPP) sewer repairs this summer.
- The contractor will apply temporary pavement to all areas excavated for sewer construction. Final trench paving and concrete restoration work throughout the project area will occur as crews become available.
The map below shows the anticipated construction locations through June 30. Please be aware that construction schedules are subject to change due to underground conditions, weather, traffic impacts, subcontractor schedules and availability of materials.
For More Information
We send periodic email updates to alert you to construction schedules, traffic controls, parking impacts and other impacts throughout construction of this sewer repair project. To be added to the project's email update list, email Matt Gough with "Humboldt" in the subject line. If you have any questions or concerns, contact Matt at 503-823-5352.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you have concerns such as business operations, disability issues or medical or business deliveries.
Including the project description, map and schedule
Check out upcoming public meetings, and current and previous communications about the project
Sign up for email updates and other project notifications