MAILING ADDRESS: 1120 SW 5th Ave, Room 1000, Portland, OR 97204
The CAD tools and templates below are intended for use with Capital Improvement Projects (CIP) only.
1) For each new project, download the most recent BES AutoCAD Drawing template and tools from this page.
2) Coordinates: All BES CAD drawings (including reference drawings) shall be drawn using the Oregon State Plane Coordinate system, based on the North American Datum of 1983-1991 (NAD 83-91).
3) All drawings (including reference drawings) shall be drawn with units as FEET, not inches.
4) Attach all reference drawings as “overlays,” not “attachments.”
5) In addition to typical topographic features and utilities, the following must be included in each basemap or GIS reference drawing:
6) Do not use any other fonts other than those provided in the most recent BES AutoCAD template and tools files.
Use the following link to find CAD tools appropriate for use with Public Works Permit (PWP) projects.