There are many opportunities to get involved and learn more about Fanno Creek and other streams in the watershed.
For questions about Environmental Services’ work in the Fanno Creek Watershed, contact:
Amin Wahab, West Watersheds Manager
Keep up with news about watershed projects, green infrastructure stories and community events on the City Green Blog and on Facebook.
Get construction traffic alerts and other Environmental Services news on Twitter @BESPortland and on Facebook.
Learn what you can do for clean rivers and streams.
Connect with other organizations and community partners working in Fanno Creek:
- Southwest Watershed Resource Center The Southwest Watershed Resource Center (WRC) inspires awareness and action on behalf of watershed health in southwest Portland neighborhoods through a partnership between Southwest Neighborhoods, Inc. and Environmental Services.
- Southwest Neighborhoods, Inc. Works to empower citizen action to improve and maintain the livability of Southwest Portland neighborhoods
- West Multnomah Soil & Water Conservation District Conserves, protects and develops soil and water resources. Offers conservation planning and technical assistance to property owners in West Multnomah County
- Fans of Fanno Creek Volunteers dedicated to the protection, restoration and enhancement of Fanno Creek and its tributaries
- Tualatin River Watershed Council The Tualatin River Watershed Council was formed in 1993 to provide more coordinated and integrated resource planning for the Tualatin River Watershed.
- Tualatin Riverkeepers Tualatin Riverkeepers is a non-profit organization dedicated to holistic watershed management for the benefit of our communities.
- SOLV Works with government agencies, businesses and citizen volunteers on projects that enhance the livability of Oregon.
- Tualatin Basin Partners for Clean Water Other organizations and resources for a heathier Tualatin River