February 11, 2013
The City of Portland, the United Nations Environment Programme and Bayer will unveil a new environmental initiative for 2013 at a Portland City Council hearing this Wednesday, and will invite residents, organizations and businesses to get involved.
- Charlie Hales, Mayor of Portland
- Elisabeth Guilbaud-Cox, Deputy Director and Head of Communications, United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) Regional Office for North America
- Dean Marriott, Director, Portland Bureau of Environmental Services
- Lauren Trocano, Director of Corporate Social Responsibility, Bayer Corporation
- Portland City Council hearing to announce a new environmental initiative honoring the City of Portland
- Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 20-minute time certain hearing scheduled to begin at 9:30 a.m.
- Portland City Council Chamber, 1224 SW 4th Avenue
Following the news announcement, representatives from the City of Portland, UNEP and Bayer will be available for in-person and telephone interviews.
Elisabeth Guilbaud-Cox, United Nations Environment Programme, (202) 812-2100 (cell), email@example.com
Linc Mann, Bureau of Environmental Services, (503)823-5328, firstname.lastname@example.org
Katie Kirkpatrick, Bayer, (412) 777-5200, email@example.com