There will be construction in several neighborhoods throughout Portland. At times, crews will work simultaneously in different neighborhoods. Environmental Services currently plans to begin construction as soon as fall 2017 and complete the project in spring 2019. Depending on the site and construction methods, work could last up to a month or more in your neighborhood.
We will continue to update this page as the schedule is developed.
Environmental Services received a noise variance to work outside of typical construction hours at the locations listed below. Various reasons for night work include high traffic volume of both automobile and train traffic and curing time for trenchless repair methods.
- NW Nicolai Street and NE Sherlock Avenue from 7:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m., Monday through Saturday for up to ten nights.
- NE Multnomah Street from NE 17th to 19th from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m., Monday through Saturday for up to 21 nights.
- SE Stark between SE 10th and 12th avenues from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m., Monday through Saturday for up to seven nights.
- NW Maywood Drive and NW Mildred Street from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., Monday through Saturday for up to two nights.
- Eastbound SW Ross Island Bridge Ramp from 99W from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., Monday through Friday for up to two nights.
- NE MLK Jr Blvd from NE Morris to Monroe streets from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m., Monday through Saturday for up to two nights.