Learn About Your Benefit Options
Review benefit plan options prior to making your elections:
We offer a New Hire Orientation Seminar on the 1st Tuesday of each month. View the Benefits Events Calendar for dates and times.
Can't attend the New Hire Benefits Orientation? view the New Hire Benefits Presentation here
Watch Your Email for Your Log-In Access
Once your new hire information has gone through the system, you will have access to enroll in benefits via your online benefits portal. If you try to log in before you receive the email from us, and experience issues with access, it could be that you aren't in the system yet. Check your status by emailing email@example.com, and we will see where your information is in the process.
Ready to Enroll?
Upload Supporting Documents, if Necessary:
You may submit required documents by uploading them to your documents center within your benefits online account, fax to 503-823-3522, interoffice mail to code 122/550 Attn: Benefits, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are adding dependents, you must provide:
- Spouse - Copy of marriage certificate or license
- Domestic Partner - Notarized Domestic Partner Affidavit or Declaration of Oregon Registered Domestic Partnership if registered with the State of Oregon.
- Children- Copy of birth certificate(s), signed adoption paperwork, or court-appointed guardianship paperwork
If opting out of City sponsored health plans, you will need to provide proof of enrollment in other coverage as well as dependent documents mentioned above if adding dependents to your opt-out selection (higher opt-out dollars are provided when opting-out under any tier other than employee only).
Benefit Plan Rates
- Medicare Part D Notice
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Special Open Enrollment Rights
- Newborn's Mother's Health Protection Act
- Patient Protection Act
- Women's Health and Cancer Rights Act
- COBRA General Notice