Risk Management, Portland, OR
City Of Portland
Hearing Conservation Program (HCP) Procedures
Diane Seaton with the Office of Management and Finance (OMF) Bureau of Internal Business Services (BIBS) provides administrative management of this contract. Diane can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-823-6987. Jennifer Thomason with OMF City Risk provides technical consultation for the HCP and contract. Jennifer can be reached at email@example.com or 503-823-5389.
To request services:
- Bureaus may directly request services from Washington Audiology by contacting Blue Cloud Williams at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-764-3330 x 113.
- Bureaus must request a price quote from Washington Audiology, indicating the number of scheduled days, services, and fees.
- Washington Audiology schedules the audiometric van about a month in advance.
To issue the Task Order:
- Bureaus must forward the Washington Audiology quote to Diane Seaton with BIBS.
- BIBS will complete a task order upon receiving quote from the Bureau. BIBS will route the task order for signature by Washington Audiology and the Bureau.
- After receiving the signed task order from BIBS, Bureaus will create a Distributed Purchase Requisition (DPR) against the contract with their cost center number in SAP. Bureaus will create a Distributed Purchase Order (DPO) after the DPR is approved.
- BIBS will track the task orders and Bureau contract usage.
- Washington Audiology will submit the invoice to the Bureau.
- The Bureau will approve payment and reference the DPO number.
- The invoice will be processed through the Bureau’s normal accounts payable process.