Stakeholder Advisory Committee (SAC)
This faith-based housing initiative would not be possible without the contributions and cooperation of the following partner organizations.
Community Development Corporations and Nonprofit Developers
Nonprofit Outreach and Advocacy
For-profit Affordable Housing Developers
City and Metro Staff
- Bureau of Development Services: Matt Wickstrom, Marguerite Feuersanger
- Housing: Emily Benoit
- Mayor’s office: Amy Rathfelder
- PBOT: Patricia Neighbor
- BES: Stephen Himes
- Prosper Portland: Damian Crowder
- Bureau of Planning and Sustainability: Nikoyia Phillips (community involvement), Jena Hughes and Samuel Garcia (planning assistants), Leslie Lum (district liaison – East Portland), Shawn Wood (green building), Nan Stark (project manager)
- Joint Office of Homeless Services: Caitlin Burke
- Metro: Lisa Miles (project manager), Deb Meihoff (consultant)
Documents related to the SAC meetings and deliberations.