Infrastructure Equity Policy Expert Group
Date: July 11, 2012
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. (noon)
Location: 1900 SW 4th Avenue, Portland, 7th floor, Conference Room 7A
Welcome and Introductions (45 minutes)
Presenter: Andree Tremoulet, facilitator
- What sparks your interest in topics about infrastructure equity?
- What do you bring to the table (or what will you contribute) to the deliberations of this group?
Proposed Future Meeting Agendas (45 minutes)
Presenter: Bob Glascock, Bureau of Planning and Sustainability
- See our PEG’s Proposed Meeting Topics and Schedule
- Questions, comments and suggestions?
PEG charge (15 minutes)
- Review PEG role, ground rules and process
Public Comment (10 minutes)
Wrap up (5 minutes)
For more information, please contact Andree or Bob: