October 3, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. (noon)
1900 SW 4th Avenue, Portland, 2nd floor, Conference Room 2500A
Welcome (5 minutes)
Presenter: Andree Tremoulet, facilitator
Announcements (5 minutes)
Presenter: Bob Glascock
- Updated schedule for IE PEG
Infrastructure Levels of Service
1. Bureau presentations (15 minutes)
Presenters: Kathryn Levine (PBOT), Randy Webster (Parks), Karyn Hanson (BES), Jeff Leighton (Water)
2. Small group #1 (15 minutes)
Find your seat assignment. Discuss these questions:
- Do service gaps exist for this bureau? Why?
- Are communities of color, people with disabilities or low-income populations overly affected by service gaps?
- What would more equitable service look like?
3. Small group #2 (15 minutes)
- Discuss the same questions, for another service area.
4. Full PEG discussion (45 minutes)
- Environmental Services
Public Comment (10 minutes)
Wrap up (10 minutes)
For more information, please contact Andree or Bob: