Infrastructure Equity Policy Expert Group – Agenda
Date: May 1, 2013
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. (noon)
Location: 1900 SW 4th Avenue, Portland, 2nd floor, Conference Room 2500A
- To review 1st draft of Infrastructure Equity PEG summary report; and
- To introduce Part 2 of the Comprehensive Plan Update (mapping and implementation of policies).
Welcome (10 minutes)
Presenter: Andree Tremoulet, facilitator
IE PEG Summary Report – 1st draft (40 minutes)
Presenters: Andree Tremoulet
- Review 1st draft
- Group Discussion—did we capture the PEG’s key messages?
Public Comment (10 minutes)
Part 2 of Comprehensive Plan Update (55 minutes)
Presenter: Michelle Kunec-North, BPS
- Introduction to Part 2
- Infrastructure plans: Citywide Systems Plan and Transportation System Plan
- Group Discussion: Topics for June 5 and July 10
Final Announcements (5 minutes)
Presenter: Bob Glascock
For more information, please contact Andree or Bob:
- Andree Tremoulet, Commonworks Consulting, at 503-267-9255 or email@example.com.
- Bob Glascock, Bureau of Planning and Sustainability at 503-823-7845 or Bob.Glascock@portlandoregon.gov