Comprehensive Plan Update – Community Involvement Committee (CIC)
Date and Time: November 19, 2014 from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Location:1900 SW 4th Avenue,Portland, Conference Room 2500A
Meeting Goals: debrief the CIC presentation before the Planning and Sustainability Commission and CIC discussion moving forward
Welcome and Announcements (8:00 a.m.)
Discussion Leader: Howard Shapiro, Chair
Description: Review today’s agenda and 9/24/14 meeting notes.
See upcoming CIC meetings, Planning and Sustainability Commission work sessions and other meetings and/or events listed below the agenda.
Comprehensive Plan Update
CIC Presentation at the PSC Work Session (8:15 a.m.)
Discussion Leaders: Stan Penkin, Community Involvement Committee
Desired Outcomes: Debrief on the CIC presentation at the PSC work session.
Appreciation to Stan Penkin, Denise Barrett, Kenneth Doswell, Jessi Conner, Linda Nettekoven and others that supported the preparation and delivery of the PSC presentation.
Discuss highlights from the PSC comments and questions.
CIC Discussion: Where do we go from here? (9:15 a.m.)
Public comment (9:45 a.m.)
CIC quarterly meetings
All meetings will be held at 1900 SW 4th Avenue, 2nd Floor, Conference Room 2500A unless otherwise notified.
- Wednesday, February 25, 2015 8:00 to 10:00a.m.
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015 8:00 to 10:00a.m.
Planning and Sustainability Commission (PSC) work sessions on the Comprehensive Plan
- Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 12:30p.m.; 1900 SW 4th Avenue, 2nd Floor, Conference Room 2500A
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 5:00p.m.; 1900 SW 4th Avenue, 2nd Floor, Conference Room 2500A
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 12:30p.m.; 1900 SW 4th Avenue, 2nd Floor, Conference Room 2500A
- Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 4:00p.m.; 1900 SW 4th Avenue, 2nd Floor, Conference Room 2500A
- Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 12:30p.m.; 1900 SW 4th Avenue, 2nd Floor, Conference Room 2500A
Mixed Use Zones Project – Advisory Committee meetings
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.; 1900 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 2500
- Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.; 1900 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 2500
For more information, please contact Marty Stockton, Bureau of Planning and Sustainability at 503-823-2041 or email@example.com.