Contact Property Owner or Manager:
- For information on how or where garbage and recycling containers are located at your building.
- To report garbage dumped outside of the collection area or containers overflowing or missing.
- With concerns about garbage service including hours, noise and missed pickups.
- To request recycling information.
Contact City of Portland Bureau of Planning and Sustainability:
- With questions about garbage, recycling and food scrap composting service.
- If garbage and recycling containers are overflowing or absent, or if your garbage and recycling haven’t been picked up for more than a week.
- About reuse, waste reduction and recycling materials not collected onsite.
- For transfer station (dump) locations, rates and hours.
- Disposal of items not accepted with onsite collection such as household hazardous waste, motor oil or batteries.