Follow the steps below to locate specific testimony:
- Open the Index. Testimony is listed alphabetically by last name.
- Find the volume and page number of the testimony you'd like to read.
- Download the corresponding document from the Volumes.
- Open the document and skip to the appropriate page number.
- If you know the date of the testimony, you may also browse in the order that it was received. The files are in chronological order.
- For verbal testimony, the testimony card with the date of the hearing has been scanned and placed in these documents. Additional detailed minutes and video of the hearing can be found at the Planning and Sustainability Commission website: https://www.portlandoregon.gov/bps/52999 (look in the PSC news for the relevant hearing recap).
- For Map App testimony, the address of the location where the comment was placed on the map is listed. To see a map of that location with the most current planning proposals, use the Map App: https://www.portlandmaps.com/bps/mapapp/.