Neither BPS nor any of its partners endorse a particular business, company or any organization through the Curbsider Blog.
Neither the Curbsider program nor any of its partners make any warranty, expressed or implied, or assume any legal liability or responsibility, for the businesses, organizations, products or processes identified or disclosed in the Curbsider Blog.
The Curbsider Blog shares resources in a variety of ways, including blog posts, resources and how-to information that fit into the Curbsider program of providing news and tips on garbage, recycling, composting and reducing waste at home.
By providing this community service, BPS and its partners take no responsibility for the quality, accuracy or timeliness of customer service provided by any companies, businesses or organizations identified in the Curbsider Blog.
There are a range of business services that allow consumers to look into business practices and background. We encourage consumers to protect themselves by using the following resources or similar forms of consumer protection:
- Better Business Bureau
- Consumer Protection — Oregon Department of Justice
- Bureau of Consumer Protection — Federal Trade Commission
- African American Chamber of Commerce of Oregon
- East Portland Chamber of Commerce
- Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber
- Philippine American Chamber of Commerce
- Portland Business Alliance