Skip to Main Content View Text-Only

The City of Portland, Oregon

Planning and Sustainability

Innovation. Collaboration. Practical Solutions.

Phone: 503-823-7700

Curbside Hotline: 503-823-7202

1900 SW 4th Ave, Suite 7100, Portland, OR 97201

More Contact Info

Can I get my zoning, height or FAR changed to what I want?

If you want a different zone, height or FAR than what is proposed, you may testify in person or in writing to City Council. Council will look at the Central City as a whole when making decisions that affect the entire community.