Skip to Main Content View Text-Only

The City of Portland, Oregon

Planning and Sustainability

Innovation. Collaboration. Practical Solutions.

Phone: 503-823-7700

Curbside Hotline: 503-823-7202

1900 SW 4th Ave, Suite 7100, Portland, OR 97201

More Contact Info

Subscribe to RSS feed

Most Recent

View Less

Will single-dwelling houses still be allowed if the Residential Infill Project is adopted?

Yes, single-dwelling houses will continue to be allowed on all standard lots zoned R5 or R7. In the R2.5 zone the Residential Infill Project would require at least two units (duplex or house with ADU) when building new housing on a vacant, “double”-sized lot (at least 5,000 square feet).