On May 8 and 15, 2018, the Planning and Sustainability Commission (PSC) will hear testimony from the public about the Residential Infill Project. The proposals before the Commission would change the rules that shape our residential neighborhoods so that more people can live in them, while limiting the size of very large new houses.
The Commission is committed to effective public involvement and is looking forward to hearing from you. Here are the details on how you can testify in person at the hearings:
- Commissioners will hear testimony on May 8 and 15, starting at 5 p.m.
- The hearings will be at 1900 SW 4th Ave, Room 2500A.
- Project staff will be on hand starting at 3:30 p.m. to help people sign up to testify.
One spot in line = One two-minute testimony slot
- Signing up for someone else – If a person wants to sign up for someone else, they will need to get in line again.
- Groups – If several people represent a group and want to testify together, they all need to be there to sign up for their two-minute slot at the same time. Each person in the group will need to wait in line to sign up individually for their two-minute slot.
- People representing multiple groups – While the Commission encourages individuals to only represent one group, if a person is representing more than one group, they need to stand in line for each testimony slot. They may not sign up for several slots at once.
Written testimony may be submitted through the Map App or by sending a letter by May 18 to:
Planning and Sustainability Commission
Attn: Residential Infill Project
1900 SW 4th Ave, Suite 7100
Portland, OR 97201
For more information about the Proposed Draft, please visit the project website at www.portlandoregon.gov/bps/infill.