We Are Better Together
The City of Portland is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion by partnering with community, culturally specific organizations, and Disadvantaged, Minority-owned, Women-owned, Emerging Small Businesses, and Service-Disabled Veteran-owned Business Enterprises (D/M/W/ESB/SDVBE) to meet the following goals:
- To show respect and support by making a conscious effort to be inclusive of all members of our community.
- To ensure that our policies and procedures are designed to include equity and inclusion; thus, developing the appropriate messaging about our policies and procedures to meet the needs of the community we serve.
- To use our City resources to assist and support underserved communities, youth, workforce, D/M/W/ESB/SDVBE, and culturally specific organizations.
- To create an environment that is welcoming for all.
- To establish a protocol that City staff shall commit to building relationships in the community to add value to the city bureaus.
For more information, contact Tiffani Penson, Supplier Diversity Officer at 503.823.7785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org